Senior Accounting Manager (Leading Retail Group in Asia)
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783351
Employer Ref. 4965
Our client is a well-established retail group with a strong presence in Asia. It was listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange and due to rapid expansion, they are looking for high calibre candidates to join their professional team.
We are now seeking for a Senior Accounting Manager
- Assist the Head of Finance to monitor all accounting activities including financial reporting, management reporting and month-end closing in HK and PRC
- Perform annual budget and forecasting and carry out financial analysis of the group
- Maintain and update the group accounting policies and ensure that all jurisdictions are in compliance
- Responsible for monthly consolidated financial statement and management reports
- Assist in reviewing statutory audited reports of the group
- Liaise with external auditors
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in HKICPA or equivalent is highly preferred
- At least 10 – 15 years relevant working experience
- With good coordination, planning and executive capability
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient computer skills and preferably with experience in SAP/Oracle
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK HERE to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional
For more information, please contact Melanie Wong at +852 2986 1981
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.