GlobalExec, a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Human Resources Management, is one of the most successful and fast growing total human resources solution providers in Asia. We specialize in industries including Banking & Finance, Information Technology, Commerce, FMCG, Retails and Manufacturing sectors. Clienteles include major Banks, IT Vendors and Global 1,000 Companies. Our Consultants are all experienced professionals in specialized industries who possess strong business acumen and commercial awareness hence able to deliver our best practice at all time.
Suite 1710-12, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 3551 9300 Fax : (852) 3551 9400
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (preferable)
Website : www.globexec.com
Senior Accounting Manager, Tax & Finance (Ref. No.: 20926)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917325
Our client, a public listed company in Hong Kong, is currently looking for a high caliber to join with their expanding team.
- Research and analyze tax regulations.
- Assess tax implications of business issues.
- Support tax aspects of business development activities, e.g. review tax assumptions and financial models, analyze tax issues and tax risks for investment projects.
- Monitor tax development relevant to company.
- Monitor tax compliance, review tax returns and filings.
- Degree holder or above with professional qualification in accounting, taxation or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years' relevant working experience gained from Big 4 or MNCs.
- Solid technical knowledge and experience in tax affairs, including tax audits and transfer pricing.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills with business acumen.
- Self-motivated, faster learner and be able to work well under pressure and in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Accounting Manager.