Pamirs Capital (H.K.) Limited
To meet our business expansion, we are currently seeking for a high caliber candidate and self-motivated individual to join our organization.
Senior Accounts Clerk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915776
Maintain full set of books, prepare monthly financial statements and audit schedules
- Perform general accounting duties such as data entry, voucher, cheque preparation and remittance;
- Prepare the client daily portfolio holding;
- Provide general support to back office, such as trade input, prepare settlement instruction and follow up on outstanding issues;
- Daily reconcile bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger and stock holding;
- Performance clerical duties and handle ad hoc assignments.
- Diploma or above in Accounting;
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word inputs;
- Solid experience in using EXCEL for preparing reports preferred;
- Familiar with MS Office Applications and computerized accounting system;
- Strong sense of responsibility, willing to work under pressure and capable to meet tight deadlines;
- Good command in English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is a MUST;
- Immediately available is preferred.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested candidates are invited to send your full resume and expected salary and date of availability to us.