SinoPac Securities (Asia) Limited (the Company) is the financial service provider in Hong Kong with SFC license of type 1, 2, 4, 6 and 9 regulated activities. It is a subsidiary of SinoPac Holdings which is a reputable international financial services group, providing a wide range of banking, asset management, investment banking and brokerage services. We are seeking high-caliber professionals to join our fast-growing team.
Senior Accounts Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920434
- Assist in carrying out daily accounting and treasury activities including trust account maintenance, daily FRR monitoring;
- Responsible for the preparation of full set of accounts for the group’s brokerage business ;
- Process inwards and outwards telegraphic remittance;
- Process monthly accounting schedules;
- Assist in computation in the commission and production of other management reports;
- Assist in the carrying out user acceptance testing on IT projects;
- Accounting Diploma or degree holder;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in leading securities brokers or relevant audit experience in CPA firms;
- Proficient in SUN Accounting software;
- Good understanding of accounting knowledge;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Willing to take up new tasks and assignments;
- Good communication skill;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered. Please send your detailed resume, including present and expected salary as well as availability date, to Human Resources Department, SinoPac Securities (Asia) Limited, 21st Floor One Peking, 1 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.