Senior Actuarial Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993127
- Support the product development process to ensure the product meet company’s profitability requirement
- Responsible to setup the pricing model for new product initiative and ensure accuracy and quality
- Coordinate with relevant departments on product implementation to ensure accuracy and timely system delivery
- Responsible to prepare user requirement and coordinate UAT for system development
- Perform monitoring of product profitability on a regular basis
- Prepare regular business reports and business analysis
- Degree holder and fellow of professional actuarial qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in the life insurance, prefer in product pricing.
- Good progress in actuarial exam or close to ASA.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and experience in AXIS is an advantage.
- Proficient command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and excellent time management
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 12 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only used for recruitment purpose.)