Our Client is a Sizable familiar retail company, now is currently hiring a Senior Admin Officer (Retail Operations) to join their dynamic team.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and monitor performance of the retail shops to maximize sales and productivity, manpower efficiency and customer service standard
- Manage daily shops/ stores operations
- Provide full support on shops/ stores renovation including CCTV implementation & design
- Update and modify the administration procedures, regulation and policies
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth business operations
- Responsible for full spectrum of Admin functions, including administration procurement, office supplies, telephone setting
- Provide administrative support for the smooth operations of the retail store and establish
- Perform ad-hoc projects as requested
- Degree or above in Business Administration, HR management or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Administration functions, preferably in sizeable organizations
- Well versed in HK Labor ordinance and related legislation
- Proficient of computer skills, including MS Office, strong Chinese input
- Expertise in MS Excel is definitely an advantage
- Willing to accept challenge and multi-task competency
- Analytical and detailed mind, able to work under pressure and independently
- Good at spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin
- Disciplinary, punctual
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Admin Officer
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include Job Reference " HK-0716-031 "
in your email subject for priority processing.
Please include the below information in your resume:
· Current & Expected salary
· Reason(s) for leaving
· Availability to commence work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.