Senior Administration Manager/ Administration Manager
Guotai Junan International Holdings Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782648
- Provide full spectrum of administrative duties including but not limited to office management, office supplies, office maintenance and reception;
- Mainly responsible for office renovation projects and manage contractors;
- Participate in Company Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting project;
- Develop and review administration policies and procedures, assist to plan and monitor administrative workflow to ensure cost effective operations;
- Manage supplier accounts and negotiate contracts, quotes and payments terms;
- Participate in organizing company’s activities and social activities; and
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required.
- Degree Holder preferably in Business Administration or related discipline;
- Minimum10 years office administration experience; hands-on experience in procurement, sensitive to figure is preferable;
- Solid experience in office renovation projects and management of contractors an advantage;
- Self-motivated, proactive, initiative & have a high sense of responsibility; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Manager)
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary by pressing "Apply now" or simply send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Guotai Junan International Holdings Limited
About Guotai Junan International Holdings Limited
Guotai Junan International Holdings, a well established and reputable financial group in Hong Kong, is looking for high caliber professionals to take up the following positions:-