The Warehouse Teenage Club is seeking high calibre candidate to fill the following position:
Senior Administration Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834771
- Assist Centre Manager in managing the Centre’s hardware and environment.
- Review and develop administrative system.
- Provide all-rounded administrative support to the operation of the Centre.
- Monitor renovation project, maintenance and repair progress.
- Assist Programme Officers in preparing programme related work.
- Assist in initiating proposals to apply external programme funds.
- Supervise janitors to provide all-rounded administrative support to the Centre and provide secretarial support to the Board meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, Social Science or Language
- 4 years’ working experience in office administration
- Good communication skills and good command of Chinese and English
- Computer competency: Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint
- Articulated, mature and capable to work independently
- Willing to work on shift
- Working location at Aberdeen.
- Required to conduct the Sexual Conviction Record Check due to work nature.
*Candidates with less experience / lower academic qualification may be considered for the position of Administration Officer.
Interested parties may apply with resume, stating source of recruitment information, expected salary (application without expected salary will not be considered) and availability to
Human Resources Department
The Warehouse Teenage Club Limited
25/F Wofoo Commercial Building
574-576 Nathan Road
Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Our website: www.warehouse.org.hk
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment-related purpose only.