Agricultural Bank Of China (HK Branch)
Agricultural Bank of China Limited is a wholesale bank which provides a wide range of banking products and services that include syndicated loan, bilateral loan, trade finance, foreign exchange, deposits, remittance etc.As we are expanding our business in Hong Kong, we invite candidates who are interested to join our growing team to apply.
Senior Administration Officer/Assistant Manager, Corporate Affairs Department - Administration
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831859
- Responsible for the procurement/ensure the repairing and maintenance of office equipment, facilities and premises
- Project management of renovation, improvement works and enhancement works for bank properties
- Work closely with service providers and monitor their performances to ensure all deliverables are satisfactory
- Source reliable goods and service supply and drive cost saving initiative and optimize purchasing policy in office expenses
- Provide support in office systems maintenance & security control
- Assist in implementing relevant policies and ensure its compliance
- Undertake other ad hoc administration duties as assigned
- Diploma or above
- 3-5 years experience in office administration, preferably in financial industry
- Experience in office renovation, relocation and outsourcing is preferably
- Willing to work overtime at irregular hours if necessary
- Proactive, independent, responsible personality and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in computer applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (preferably fluent in Mandarin)
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Please write enclosing full C.V. stating present and expected salary and contact phone no. to Head of Corporate Affairs, Agricultural Bank of China Limited, H.K. Branch, 25/F., Agricultural Bank of China Tower, 50 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now".
The data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.