Senior Administrative Assistant (20kp/m)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918697
Employer Ref. 13965
- Leader of a group of junior admins
- Multinational culture
- Immediately available
- Lead a small team of administrative staff to perform full spectrum of office administration duties.
- Handle general office administration duties including meeting arrangement, office equipment & facilities maintenance, office renovation, security, regular housekeeping, replenishment of office supplies and office equipment purchase.
- Assist in reviewing and implementing the Administration policies and procedures. -
- Responsible for managing the reception area, handling phone calls and greeting guests.
- Closely liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth operations.
- Prepare business correspondences, minutes, reports, management reports and presentation materials.
- Handle client communication and schedule meetings.
- Coordinate company's event.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, associate or above (overseas educated is highly preferred)
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in administration
- Excellent in spoken/written English and Chinese
- Strong leadership skill, good team player and independent Good Interpersonal relationship and communication skills in all levels
- Able to handle multi-tasks with strong problem solving skills
- Pleasant, mature, self-motivated and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jade Wong on +852 2833 4181 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.