Senior Administrative Assistant, Global Data & Information Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005108156
JOB DESCRIPTION: Senior Administrative Assistant, Global Data & Information Management
Our Clients: an international real estate management company, is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their Global Data & Information Management organization. We are seeking candidates that are self-starters who can work in a diverse and fast-paced international environment that can join our team immediately.
- Responsible for schedule management and meeting coordination of assigned individuals, effectively resolving scheduling conflicts and ensuring clarity in the communication of attendance, timing and location
- Assists with domestic / international travel arrangement and the preparation of travel itineraries
- Supports expense management filing / reporting and the resolution of any related billing issues
- Assists with domestic and international meeting/conference planning (on and off-site), including facility arrangements and documentation preparation for agendas, minutes and actions
- Provides interfacing on IT issues, including computer needs, email, voicemail, mobile phones, and other related technology and equipment
- Ensures the smooth delivery of day-to-day office operations via managing office supply inventories, interacting with facilities management and ensuring the efficient on boarding / separation of our employees
- Maintains up-to-date departmental organization charts and contact lists
- Assists with the formulation and implementation of standard operating procedures including regular updates to staff
- Establishes and maintains record keeping and filing systems; classifies, organizes and files correspondence, records and other documents.
- Plans and executes minor ad-hoc projects
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion
- Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin along with English is preferred.
Data and Analytics
- Prepares and formats information for internal and external distribution. Includes creating memos, compiling data for reports, creating presentations, writing reports, editing, proofreading and other information preparation.
- Provides support to project management activities maintaining project inventories, documenting issues / risks and monitoring resolution
- Reviews corporate communications to identify potential departmental impacts; proactively engages to communicate and resolve any issues.
- Manages team location, travel and holiday calendar, advising potential conflicts with project schedules
- Assists team members with the execution of HR activities including recruitment, on boarding, performance management and employee separation
- Liaises with facilities management to ensure efficient workspace accommodations
- Collaborates with global team members to maintain departmental sites (Sharepoint, Box etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years commensurate experience required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to effectively communicate in various forms with multiple levels of management, peers, external clients and vendors with both diplomacy and tact
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook) and the ability to learn other software applications as required
- Meticulous with excellent administrative skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and work independently
- Demonstrated capacity to multi-task and work productively in a fast-paced international environment
- Self-motivated with ability to take initiative; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours as required to support our global organization
- Possesses an active interest in data and analytics, and the desire to get actively involved in such projects