PwC - Globally
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 620 partners and a strength of over 15,000 people.
Providing organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Senior Administrator-Branded Merchandise(BM)-IFS
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834382
Employer Ref. 13031BR/JDB201610
Job Description and Responsiblities:
- Handle sales and purchase of seasonal gifts (including sourcing for new suppliers, negotiating discounts, liaising with customer, arranging delivery, issuing sales and purchase documents).
- Handle booth setup, organise promotions and events.
- Generate and reconcile sales and delivery reports
- Handle other administrative duties including stock take, quality control, import-export document preparation, warehouse monitoring.
- Secondary school graduate or above
- Minimum 5 year experiences in sales and merchandising
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Familiar with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point; Chinese typing is a required
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- A Team-player who is able work independently
Please be noted that PwC Hong Kong Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access this recruitment system by visiting the “Career” page under our website www.pwchk.com or easily clicking the “APPLY” button below.