Will you outgrow the job?
or will you have opportunity to grow?
Work with top quality professionals. Operate in a collaborative environment. Face challenges that tap your intellect. Develop innovative new client solutions. Continue to build your expertise.
At Deloitte, you can go as far as your ambition will take you.
We're looking for a high calibre professional to take up the following opportunity:
Senior Administrator – Professional Environment Services (HK)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783820
- Manage offices’ access control and CCTV systems and prepare regular reports for the access records
- Coordinate the Firm's office security matters on a national basis under minimal supervision
- Manage day-to-day operation on office facilities’ security
- Manage company car booking and prepare car usage analysis and reports
- Handle staff card matters and take care of the database and card machine
- Update and consolidate office premises’ daily incident records
- Liaise with building management offices for regular facility maintenance
- Coordinate office premises’ work orders / requests
- Devise, maintain and update departmental files and records and procurement vendor databases
- Handle local insurance matters and provide support on contract / agreement administration
- Process monthly vendor payments and assist in the preparation of annual budgets and expenses reports
- Prepare minutes, reports, presentations, proposals and correspondence for local offices when required
- Diploma or above in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 4-5 years of solid experience in secretarial or office administration duties, preferably gained from a sizable multinational organization;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua);
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated & mature, with strong sense of responsibility & positive working attitude, and be able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with ability of multi-tasking;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Proficient in MS Office application, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Chinese Word Processing;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Administrator.
Please submit an online application via our careers site (https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN125343)
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.
More Jobs from this Company
Sr Consultant / Consultant – Enterprise Data Architect - Technology Integration - Consulting (HK)