FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 487,000 customers with over 670+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Senior Advisor Assistant (Ref: J909)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993853
Employer Ref. J909
This role is to provide administrative and sales support to a number of in-house advisors and to assist them in their day-to-day business support requirements. He/she is also required to assist Executive Director for business continuity and ad-hoc projects to cope with future development and transformation of business model.
• Respond to enquiries from advisors regarding client’s policies
• Handle customers’ telephone and email enquiries
• Coordinate Marketing events/seminar for advisors
• Advisor’s administration issue, including licensing, training from both internal and external parties
• Take up other ad-hoc projects as required
• 2 - 3 years’ experience in brokerage/IFA industry preferable
• Familiar with brokerage licensing registration
• Basic administration and operation knowledge of brokerage/IFA industry
• Some knowledge of insurance regulatory framework in Hong Kong
• Proactive in trouble shooting
• Creative in developing new ideas and approaches
• Experienced in dealing with customers with good customer service skills
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to us or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.