The Nielsen Company (Hong Kong) Limited
The Nielsen Company (NYSE: NLSN) offers an integrated suite of market information to help our clients understand what consumer WATCH, and what consumer BUY
The most complete understanding of consumers worldwide.
An uncommon sense of the consumer for faster, smarter, more confident decisions that Improve performance
For more information, visit http://www.nielsen.com/.
Senior Analyst (Media)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999257
- Identify clients’ needs and analyze media survey data including both traditional and digital media.
- Prepare quarterly & annual market reports for clients
- Provide clients with consultancy service by producing and delivering actionable recommendations on media-related custom research projects
- Build and maintain ongoing relationship with clients
- At least 2 years’ experience in media research or customer research. Digital media experience will be an advantage.
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Mass communication or Statistics
- Good understanding on Hong Kong traditional and digital media landscape
- Familiar with media data usage
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills with marketing sense
- Passion for media and research
- Logical thinking, forward looking, creative, good client servicing and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and be a team player
- Proficient in both Verbal and Written English and Cantonese
Our culture is built upon our core values of Simple, Open and Integrated. We succeed as a company because we invest in our products, our people, and the communities in which we live and work. By fostering an environment of creativity, open-mindedness, and fresh thinking from diverse perspectives, we shape future business leaders through exceptional training, development, and mentoring programs.
We offer competitive compensation package including Incentives, Birthday Leave, In & Out Patient Insurance and Flexible Working Hours.
To find out more about what it's like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please visit our website http://www.nielsen.com/hk/en/about-us/careers.html and click https://www.ajinga.com/job-detail-new/14997/c/ or Apply Now.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company