We, the , are a world leader in apparel manufacturing. Our 25,000 employees in South East Asia make 1 in every 6 dress shirts sold in the USA. Our leading edge technologies, our innovative products, our value-added supply chain services and our deep commitment to our distinguished customers, suppliers and employees have made us a "partner of choice" for over 60 years!
Senior Analyst Programmer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833345
The incumbent shall perform various software development projects to ensure the efficiency & effectiveness of company’s operations upon satisfaction with enhanced information interaction and timely solutions delivery. Details as below:
- Design software module in according to company’s IT standards and business goals
- Facilitate user requirement retrieve, feasibility study and on-site survey
- Develop, implement and deliver application services to meet with business requirement
- Maintain and support the application services to sustain business operations
- Conduct research on new technology to identify opportunities
- Degree in IT disciplines, preferably in Information System/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- At least 4 years of experience in software development while candidates with 2-year experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer
- Hands-on programming expert with experienced in application/software development
- Knowledgeable in Salesforce, EDI, ERP, UI/UZ, RSBMS, Agile and MES
- Strong analytical/problem solving/project management skills
- Excellent command of both written & spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
We offer a 5-day working week, a competitive remuneration package and generous fringe benefits. Excellent on-the-job training and development will also be provided.
To apply, please send your full resume, including salary expectation and availability, to Human Capital Management Department. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All information will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment purpose only.