Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Senior Analyst Programmer (.Net)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837498
Employer Ref. 91M0077217
Senior Analyst Programmer - .Net
Our Client is a health-care company with over 1000 people in APAC. Fast growing and friendly working environment, they are now growing their technology team and looking for a talent with exceptional technical knowledge and leadership experience to join their team.
- Lead the end to end application development and responsible for design, development, enhancement and problem solving related to multilevel system, applications and software.
- Lead a small team to execute tasks in accordance with emerging IT methodology and requirements.
- Serve as a junior technical architect and provide light weight architectural design for the system
- Bachelor/Master of Science degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- 5+ years of experience developing Microsoft .NET applications
- Experience in MVC, Object Oriented Design, MS SQL Database Design
- Knowledge in designing .Net based system architect is a plus
- Positive attitude, solution oriented and have potential to become a leader
- Senior candidates with high potential will be considered as System Analyst
If you are interested to apply, please press "Apply Now" below or come visit our website at Randstad HK. For more details, feel free to contact Terry Chan at 2232 3411.