Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Senior Analyst Programmer (.NET)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918849
Employer Ref. 91M0079130
Joining a big internal IT team, you will be responsible for the full SDLC:
- Collect user requirements
- System development and maintenance for C#.NET/Java
- Lead programmers and analyst programmers to develop quality program coding and give tehcnial advice
- Perform system release support
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years' solid Microsoft .NET/Java programming experience
- Hands on experience in object-oriented programming model using .NET/Java
- Hands on experienc in design and development
- Familiar with MS SQL database and application framework development
- Strong system analytical skill and architectural design ability
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
Attractive remuneration package will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your full resume to Teresa Chan.
For further enquiry, please reach Teresa at 2232 3464.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and user for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Randstad's Privacy Notice.