As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
In Hong Kong, we supply contingent and retained recruitment solutions for permanent and contract roles within the following sectors:
- Accounting & Finance
- Banking and Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit
- Office Support
- Sales & Marketing
Senior Analyst Programmer (iOS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146142
Employer Ref. BBBH654961
Our client is an insurance company which is looking for a iOS Senior Analyst Programmer to work on mobile projects and maintenance.
- Take part in project delivery : Design, analyze, and test systems for iOS/mobile applications.
- Hands-on application development in iOS/ Android programming
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
- Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Information Technology
- Experience in mobile application development in iOS platform
- Must have solid systems design and problem solving skills
- Familiar with design, development and testing methodologies
- Experience in iOS application development in Objective-C
- Experience in Android application development would be an added advantage
- Experience in Web Service based integration (e.g. REST, SOAP)
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with all levels