Kerry Properties Limited
We are publicly listed property company (http://www.kerryprops.com) with extensive presence in Hong Kong and the PRC and are inviting applications for the position of:-
Senior Analyst Programmer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220224
Employer Ref. KPL/0417/037
- Carry out application analysis, design and testing for system development and enhancement
- Prepare specifications, user documentation, training and support services on software applications
- Degree in computer science, information systems or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' web system development experience, with experience in property developers is preferred
- Solid experience in web, C#.NET, MVC, HTML5, JQuery and web services design and programming
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Strong sense of responsibility, eager to learn and a good team player
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered for the post of Analyst Programmer
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with covering letter, full resume, expected salary and date of availability to the Director -Human Resources & Administration, Kerry Properties Limited, 25/F Kerry Centre, 683 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or by email.
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.)