Senior Analyst Programmer / Analyst Programmer - Billing Applications
Wharf T&T Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832866
Employer Ref. JD/RT/1810/080301
- Develop service provider billing application systems in a team environment
- Complete project assignments in accordance with the schedule established by the project leaders
- Work closely with development team member in software development, system documentation and production support
- Collect user requirements and provide technical solutions to business problems
- Keep abreast of latest technological developments
- University degree in computer science, software engineering or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ Oracle database programming experience with Stored Procedure, SQL, trigger and Unix shell script
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Enthusiastic, dependable and quality-oriented
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving solutions, and an excellent communicator
Attractive remuneration package including 5-day week will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit the application with full details stating current and expected salary through "Apply now", by fax (852) 2112 2610 or by post to Human Resources Manager, Wharf T&T Limited, 9/F, KITEC, 1 Trademart Drive, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months. Your application may be forwarded to any companies within The Wharf Group for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wharf T&T Limited
About Wharf T&T Limited
Wharf T&T is a core member of the Wharf Group and a leading ICT service provider in Hong Kong focusing on the business sector. Backed by the state-of-the-art fibre-optic network, Wharf T&T possesses strong system integration capabilities and offers a full suite of professional ICT services to enable customers’ businesses.
To cope with our rapid growth, we invite talented professionals like YOU to join us.