Senior Analyst Programmer (JAVA EE) Bank - Contract - 30k
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916343
Employer Ref. RHTTS005
Our client is an instantly recognizable MNC banking business with a very strong reputation and brand here in APAC and wider global markets. Due to the rapid company expansion, he is currently looking for a senior analyst programmer.
As a Senior Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in business analysis, system design, development, testing and implementation.
- Responsible for application development projects of Online Banking and Enterprise Service Bus systems.
- Provide production support and maintenance with relevant parties including business users and vendors.
- Review the deliverables from vendor.
- Provide support to user acceptance test
- Prepare system documentations
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years' experience on application development in banking project.
- Hands-on development skills in JavaEE (EJB, JMS), XML, PL/SQL, C++/C
- Solid experience in WebSphere products (MQ, App Server, Message Broker, Integration Bus), AIX, Oracle, MSSQL, WebLogic and Spring framework
- Previous experience in Enterprise Service Bus (middleware/channel) system would be an advantage.
- Immediate available is an absolute advantage.
- Responsible, self-motivated, detail-oriented with positive working attitude and a good team player.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search