Senior Analyst Programmer (JAVA / J2EE) Bank - Contract
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997612
Employer Ref. RHTTS005
Here is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading company and fast-track your career. Ongoing expansion has created an opening for an exceptional Analyst Programmer looking for the professional rewards of a challenging, dynamic environment with exposure to an exciting variety of projects.
As a Senior Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in business analysis, system design, development, testing and implementation.
- Provide production support and maintenance with relevant parties including business users and vendors.
- Review the deliverables from vendor.
- Provide support to user acceptance test
- Prepare system documentations
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience on application development in banking project.
- Hands-on development skills in JavaEE (EJB, JMS), XML, PL/SQL, C++/C
- Immediate available is an absolute advantage.
- Responsible, self-motivated, detail-oriented with positive working attitude and a good team player.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as senior analyst programmer
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search