Senior Analyst Programmer - Big 4 Insurance Company
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999414
Employer Ref. 507-130117-JW
Our client, a Big 4 Insurance Company, is now looking for Senior Analyst Programmer to join within their team.
- Responsible for customizing, enhancing and maintaining web applications
- Responsible for systems analysis, design and coding of web applications
- Establish quality assurance processes and testing strategies in compliance with auditory and regulatory
- Degree holder in Computer Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years’ working experience in Information Technology area
- Solid experience in systems design/development and testing methodologies
- Experience in Java, J2EE and RDBMS
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
An attractive salary package and bonuses will be offered to the right candidate
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk