Senior Analyst Programmer – e-banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782810
Employer Ref. SW/ITD-SAEB/JDB
- Develop and implement banking projects
- Perform business study, systems design, documentation, development management, system testing and systems implementation
- Need to travel to China occasionally
- University degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ solid experience and at least 3 years in banking industry
- Experience in internet & mobile banking applications development and support, security trading is preferable
- In-depth Knowledge of J2EE & web programming , Socket programming, Concurrent programming and etc
- Knowledge of Mobile APPS programming (Android & iOS) or cyber and banking industry security framework (OWASP, PCI, 2FA) or cipher framework (PKI, HSM), is preferable
- Self-motivated, excellent trouble shooting & problem solving skills, good communication skills and interpersonal skills
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com.