Senior Analyst Programmer / System Analyst (JAVA / .NET / WEB)
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920416
Employer Ref. 2122
Our clients is one of the leading financial firm in Hong Kong. And they are now looking for Senior Analyst Programmer / System Analyst (C#/.NET/JAVA) to provide design, development and technical support.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR ANALYST PROGRAMMER / SYSTEM ANALYST (JAVA / .NET / WEB)
- Manage system analysis, design and development on clients' system
- Execute web-based systems development activities and manage systems roll-out
- Provide system support on user enquiries and production problems.
- Cooperate with subordinates to carry out development life cycle and enforce the SDLC standard in the development process
- Prepare requirement documents, design specifications and test plans
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 2 years’ relevant working experience in IT and web development
- Hands-on experience of system design and development in MS .NET
- Hands-on experience on ASP .NET, .NET C#, Share Point, MSSQL and IIS
- Experience in DB2, Informix and VB6 are advantage
- Strong system analysis and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese. Mandarin an advantage
- Fresh Graduate or candidates with less experience may consider as Programmer
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK HERE to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Victor Leung +852 2986 1996
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.