SML (Hong Kong) Limited
We are a global apparel branding and packaging company serving an international clientele consisted of top fashion brands and some of the largest retailers in the world. Our wide range of high quality products include woven labels, printed products, heat transfers, packaging, RFID, and many more. With presence in over 30 countries, we are committed to effectively and efficiently serve the worldwide needs of our clients.
Our vision is to be the most preferred global total brand identification solutions provider and exceed customer expectations in quality, price, service and speed.
The talent and commitment of our people are critical to our success. To support our rapid growth, our Hong Kong office is seeking high-caliber, experienced professionals to join us in the following position:
Senior Analyst Programmer / System Analyst (Java)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992737
- Work with different departments to facilitate solutions development for systems and processes
- Provide solutions to retailers / brand owners and factories for support and / or launch new business
- Assist in managing implementation of new processes, both systems and operational
- Provide ideas and process analysis for possible benefits on systems creation for automations
- Work closely with Sales team to launch new programs and introducing new enhancements
- Provide technical expertise to the design and enhancement of systems
- Prepare system design and functional specification documents
- Analyze and design of applications, involve in IT system implementations and provide technical support to users
- Assist in supervise timeliness, quality, and reliability of development work done in Shenzhen
- Assist in managing systems implementations with team members
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- 2 to 4 years relevant experience in web application development and / or implementation for large scale enterprise applications
- Minimum 2 years on developing web applications
- Solid knowledge of JEE architecture, such as Java servlet, JSP, HTML (CSS), AJAX, Web Service, SQL, Spring, Hibernate and software design pattern
- Knowledge of .Net/C#, XML and SQL database is an added advantage
- Hands-on experience in object-oriented analysis & design and Struts application development
- Experience in Linux or Solaris is an added advantage
- Experience in garment industrial or manufacturing is an added advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, conversational Mandarin
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to work under pressure and committed to deadline
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefit including 5-day work, double pay, discretionary bonus and medical insurance to the right candidates. Interested parties please do not hesitate to apply with full resume with your current salary, expected salary and available date.
Welcome to visit our website at www.sml.com
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. The Company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancy within the Group.