China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”] in Hong Kong. As of March 31, 2015, CCB (Asia) has 47 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
Senior Analyst Programmer / Systems Analyst (Business Intelligence & MIS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918790
- Conduct business analysis and applications programming for the sizable system development projects
- Liaise with vendors, review and manage vendors’ deliverables
- Conduct system tests, assist in UAT and implement necessary measurements for quality control
- Coordinate projects and systems implementation, liaise with other teams for cross-team development work
- Provide user and production support
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in banking or finance industry, preferably with exposure to regulatory and management reporting
- Possess knowledgeable skills in Data Warehouse (DWH) and Business Intelligence (BI) solution is an advantage
- Solid hands on development experience in Oracle, ETL, BI tools (OBIEE/Cognos), UNIX script, SQL, PL/SQL and Java.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and self-motivated
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.