jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920639
Employer Ref. 477060/001
A reputable local bank is looking for Senior Analyst Programmer for the intranet team.
About the job:
- Communication with users to collect and understand user requirements of assigned tasks
- Perform requirement study and analysis and recommend solution to team leader/system analyst
- Perform application design to meet requirements
- Assist system analyst to prepare specifications
- Develop/modify application programs
- Conduct program unit test to ensure all deliverables are in good quality
- Assist to conduct system integration test and assist user to perform user acceptance test
- Provide support, including user enquiries and problem solving
About the person:
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years' experience in business application development, preferably in banking industry
- Familiar with SDLC, Java, .NET, web/intranet application development
- Excellent problem-solving capability, able to working independently and under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
The bank is committed to upgrade their core banking systems with an agressive timeline. A stable place to further develop your career.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.