Nigel Frank International (NFi) is a recruitment consultancy fast becoming the global leader in a hugely expanding specialist market.
Having established the Nigel Frank International brand in 2006 in the UK, the company now has offices in London, Newcastle (UK) and New York City and has grown to more than 55 employees across Europe and North America.
NFi's business is focussed within a niche sector of the IT marketplace. In 2010 the value of products sold in this niche sector was beyond $1b, and it's getting bigger every day. NFi's strategy is to align its own expansion with this and expects to double headcount to in excess of 110 employees in 2011 and double again in 2012.
A major part of the growth strategy for NFi is to establish the brand in the APAC region and its first office will open on March 7th 2011 in the CBD of Singapore to help supply the huge demand for its services in this incredibly fast growing part of the world. With an office in Raffles place, a director with more than 12 years worldwide recruitment experience and at least 6 recruiters, NFi is looking to continue the success of the past 5 years.
The initial office is in Singapore but the immediate markets being covered will include Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore. In 3 years, it is expected that all countries in APAC will be serviced by local offices in each country including China, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia.
Senior Analyst Programmer - Web Development
jobsDB Ref. JHK400003003079398
Employer Ref. 201711810062
Are you interested in working with a fast growing company? Be a part of a team that's just like you! You will have the opportunity for growth within this company; promotion from within is a regular practice.
I am working with a market leading company (End-user / in-house) in the heart of HK who are looking to add a skilled Web/ App Developer to their existing Applications Development Team.
* Develop software solutions using the LAMP Web Stack and MVC Framework
* Collaborate with internal user to deliver the service and enhance user experience
* Responsible for web applications and mobile app architecture design, development, enhancement, maintenance, testing and documentation
* Implement, support and enhance the software
* Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
* 5+ years' relevant hands-on experience in Web application development, knowledge of Mobile (Android or iOS) development will be an advantage
* Proficiency in LAMP Web Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) and MVC Framework
* Disciplinary, punctual, self-motivated and keen on learning.
This position is highly competitive so if you are interested then call Ruby on either +65 3163 0478. Alternatively, you can send me an email with your updated resume to r.zhang @ nigelfrank.com.