CHINA MERCHANTS LOSCAM is one of the world’s leading returnable supply chain packaging equipment and solution provider with a long track record dating back to 1942. With corporate office in Hong Kong, our business operates throughout the Asia Pacific region, which includes Australia/New Zealand, SE Asia and Greater China. Our customers are in retail, FMCG, fresh food, logistics and general manufacturing sectors.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146336
- Establish and implement leading sourcing practices and procedures for the group including but not limited to policy formulation and system implementation
- Develop and review sourcing strategies for accomplishing both long and short term sourcing objectives which are in line with the group’s development
- Design and review a set of standards for standardizing the group’s products and materials
- Prepare, conduct and lead tenders
- Communicate and co-ordinate with internal departments, such as procurement, Finance, Operations etc. in other regions for ensuring a smooth implementation of different souring strategies and plans
- Responsible for sourcing execution including but not limited to analysis on internal requirements, supply market analysis, cost-analysis, price negotiations, CAPEX applications and contract preparation
- Review and monitor YTD CAPEX expenditure against with the predefined budget for each year regularly
- Manage contract renewal with major suppliers, perform effective supplier’s management and supplier evaluation
- Prepare regular management reports such as cost saving report, sourcing forecast and budget and any other ad hoc reports as requested by the management team
- Degree or above in Merchandising, Purchasing & Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ solid sourcing or related experiences
- Good knowledge of manufacturers operating costs across Asia Pacific countries. Experience in manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- Strong in cost analysis, price comparison, reporting and margin control
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Power Point
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good negotiation, interpersonal & supplier management skills
- Able to handle multi-tasks, posses a high level of initiative, integrity and independently with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills work with internal and external multi-cultural stakeholders of different countries.
- Willing to travel
A competitive remuneration package including 5-days work, double pay, discretionary bonus, medical insurance and other employee benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your detailed resume, current & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
(All information received will be kept in strictly confidence and will be used for employment related purpose only.)