m-FINANCE, established in 2002, is an accomplished and prominent market leader in Greater China providing real-time mission critical forex/bullion trading platform solutions for brokerage clients. With expert knowledge of the market and cutting-edge technologies, m-FINANCE has provided a wide range of top-notch products and services, including STP solutions, algorithmic trading systems, mobile apps, data feed services, professional trading analysis and strategies. Headquartered in Hong Kong with operations across China, m-FINANCE aims at capturing the opportunities in the fast-growing financial market of China. m-FINANCE was awarded “The Best Trading Platform Provider in Asia” in the 2016 China Forex Expo.
m-FINANCE is a member of Da Tang Xi Shi Group (HKEx Stock Code: 00620)
If you are eager for success;
if you like to take on challenges;
if you want to achieve more in your career;
if you enjoy a work hard play hard environment;
we cordially invite you to join our professional team.
Senior / Application Developer (Java)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999863
- Participate in development, testing and implementation of applications / systems;
- Assist in analytical and design tasks;
- Prepare test scripts and data, and participate in system test;
- Provide UAT support;
- Prepare program documentations, e.g. program specifications, test document.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years software development experience;
- Experience in Java and database application design and development;
- Knowledge in multi-threaded application design and development, messaging and event processing;
- Proficient in Java, JSP, Struts, Ajax programming and MSQL store procedures;
- Preferred from IT vendor environment.
We offer excellent career prospects and remuneration package to the right candidate. If you would like to take this exciting opportunity and form part of our professional team, please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary in strict confidence. Resume without current and expected salary quoted will NOT be considered.