PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Senior Application Developer / Application Developer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004777089
Employer Ref. CHB701447481042403
- Responsible for delivering technical solutions, software application and website developments
- Involve in collection and analysis of user requirements, software design, development, testing covering the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Perform application testing, maintenance, upgrade and documentation
- High Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years experience in IT profession
- Experience in using PHP, MongoDB / Redis is an added advantage
- Good analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated team player, with positive attitude and ability to work with a team of application developers
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Application Developer
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.