Charterhouse Partnership is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have six specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources & Professional Support.
Senior Application Support - Law Firm - Up to 50K
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915079
Employer Ref. SAS-LF/EC070916
- Promising Career
- Responsible for Asia Region
- Full Access to Global IT
This is an opportunity with a prestigious Law firm with HQ over in the UK. Currently with their across region expansion, they are seeking for a Senior Application Support to join the team.
- It will begin by providing customer-facing second-line/third-line support framework that is part of the Service Delivery function of the firm’s Service
- Respond to business-critical service incidents and non-critical incident tickets.
- Proactive system monitoring, problem identification, analysis and resolution.
- Assist with capacity management and planning, configuration management and implementation of changes.
- Work with team members to provide second level technical support and vendor liaison with key suppliers.
- Work closely with all support teams in analyzing problems and resolving issues.
- Assist with routine maintenance and monitoring tasks. Recommend and implement changes for increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the service.
- Degree in IT or related discipline
- Solid Support experience in a second or third-line role. Proven experience working in large enterprise domains.
- Hands-on experience of working in a mixed (Linux/Windows) environment and working with incident/event logging systems.
- Demonstrable experience in most of the following technologies with an aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies and processes: Microsoft Office Applications inc, administration/deployment, SCCM, App-V 5 packaging and deployment, Active Directory, Group Policy, User Profile management, MSI Application packaging/sequencing, PowerShell Scripting Skills, Windows Server 2008 R2 and above, Windows 10, Windows 7 and SCOM
- A team player who is confident, responsible and self-motivated with excellent communications skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Edmond Chan, enquiries@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy