Gensler Hong Kong Limited
Gensler is one of the world’s largest leading design firms, with staff in locations around the world. Our work reflects an enduring commitment to sustainability and the belief that design is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing a lasting competitive advantage. At Gensler, you will join a highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to innovation, problem solving and design excellence.
Our graphic designer must have stellar conceptual and hands-on design experience and show a portfolio of work that’s clean, elegant, compelling and highly creative -- your work draws people in and makes them want to see more. You must love to push new ideas, be passionate about design and get excited about being a part of extremely diverse projects and working alongside some extremely talented creative leaders. You’ll have a key role as a member of multiple project teams and also need to manage your own projects independently.
Show us extremely compelling and creative examples of your work that grab people quickly, communicate clearly, and make people think.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915327
To provide design leadership by giving clients terrific service, continually improving design quality, guiding Gensler designers in their careers and working profitably for the firm.
A designer who
- excels in creativity and innovation
- can lead the design of major architecture projects
- understands trends in architecture design
- has extensive knowledge of clients’ business
- has the ability to build/sustain client relationships
- has energy, drive, total commitment to design excellence
- has the ability to develop talent, motivate people, champion great design and act as a role model
- possesses skills to build the business
- active in the local/national design community
- delivers on commitments
- Interaction with clients, meetings and presentations.
- Develop Programming, consulting, strategic planning, conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and technical production.
- Coordination with technical team.
- Participation in business development effort.
- Providing design leadership to architecture team
The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications to be considered:
- 15+ years professional experience including proven track record of leading the design of large-scale projects such as, corporate headquarters, commercial or mixed-use projects.
- BArch and MArch or foreign equivalent, Architectural licensed
- Must understand trends in large, shell / core architectural design
- Proven experience of designing and delivering projects in China/Hong Kong
- Possess a high level of visual and verbal communication skills and a high level of freehand and rendering skills.
- Have the ability to mentor team members, offer guidance and leadership.
- Be capable of using 2D/3D software, including AutoCAD, 3D Studio MAX, Sketch up, PhotoShop, In Design and Illustrator, and MS Office.
- Knowledge of the total project process.
- REVIT is a plus.
- Publications, lectures, speaking engagements and awards a plus.
All candidates MUST include the project portfolio or provide work samples as part of the application process. Please indicate your role and contribution for each project submitted.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.