Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical projects.
Our skills include the expansive area of Architecture and Interior Design for which we are looking for candidates to join our design studios who are excited about working in a multi-disciplinary environment. We work throughout the Interior environment of Hotel, Residential, Office, and Retail projects for which we now seek candidates.
We are urgently seeking to recruit high-calibre staff to join our Architecture Department.
Interested candidate please send the application with resume and expected salary to email@example.com
Senior Associate / (Project Manager) - Architecture
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778753
- Project Manage multiple Architectural projects in all matters related to project delivery, program, resource management, project finances and risk management.
- Lead in preparation of commercial bids documents, inclusive of capabilities statements, fee proposals, and scope of work.
- For the two tasks above to coordinate with the client, sub-consultants and design/project team in this process. Report to the Studio Director and work alongside the Project Designer.
- Chair and manage project meetings and prepare minutes. Control and oversee all communication with clients, consultants and third party.
- Support the Project Designer in design coordination meeting, client presentations and internal design/technical reviews.
- Support the Studio Director in various aspects of commercial management across the whole studio.
- Carry out and initiate business development activities and support the company in identification of potential leads and clients. Attend meetings and communicate with potential clients in order to win work.
- Within its multi-disciplinary team of over 18,000 professionals globally, Atkins offers an excellent opportunity for ambitious Project Managers with an Architectural background who strive to ultimately advance to Senior Management positions.
- This post will give candidates the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious architectural projects currently being designed across the Asia Pacific Region.
- These projects will be located primarily in South East Asia, India and Middle East.
- Candidates must have B.Arch, M.Arch, B.Sc in Architecture and a Diploma in Architecture, with a minimum of 5 to 6 years of university study.
- Preferred if candidates also have a recognized academic or vocational qualification in Project Management.
- Candidates must have 8 years post-graduation experience in the Construction Industry with at least 2 years’ experience in an Architectural Project Management Role working on large scale projects.
- Preferred if candidates also have experience working in South East Asia, India or Middle East in the design and delivery of large scale commercial buildings.
- Preferred if candidate also have good computer skills in AutoCAD, Revit as well as MS Office, MS Project and other related software
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate.
Applications will be treated in confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. Those not being invited for interview within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.