jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833371
Employer Ref. 2769420/001
Opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career path in handling HKMA Reporting in Corporate Banking segment.
Our client is a Asian based growing Company that focus in Corporate Banking in Hong Kong. Their major business is Trade Finance including letter of Credit. They are an expanding company in Hong Kong and is currently looking for Senior Associate / Assistant Manager to join their HKMA Reporting Team.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Assist Manager in team to prepare HKMA Reporting, account control and operation monitoring;
- Supervise more junior staffs;
- Report directly to Finance Manager;
- Build and maintain good relationship with 3rd parties, other colleagues;
- Perform any ad-hot task assigned by Management
To be qualified for this position it will be essential you have the following qualification:
- Degree holder (Accounting or Finance);
- CPA student or CPA qualified are preferred;
- 3-5years of working experiences within the banking, candidates with HKMA reporting experience are preferred;
- Excellent communication skills and articulate at both spoken and written in English Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Optimistic, self-driven, detail-oriented mindset and attitude;
- With strong ownership of tasks and adequate MS Excel skills;
- Immediately available candidates are preferred.
- Convenient working location - Central district;
- Very nice and corporate office environment;
- Great opportunity to join professional financial institution and become an expert in HKMA reporting;
- Small team base, with close and supportive culture;
- Monday to Friday - work-life balance culture;
- OT allowance at 1.5 times normal rate upon deadline days;
- Attractive remuneration package and excellent training.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anthea Sze-Ting YAN on +852 3602 2431
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk