Senior Associate, Business Training and Development
AIA Hong Kong and Macau
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831987
Employer Ref. 15459
Design, develop, deliver, implement, and maintain programs by specifying training objectives, content, activities, and methods in program design to meet the identified training needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute and deliver quality and effective training to different target participants (including but not limited to Agency, Partnership Distribution Channels, and other stakeholders) that are aligned with Company’s KPI
Design & Maintenance
- Liaise with other departments and agency force on training and coordination
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain programs by specifying training objectives, content, activities and methods in program design/plan to meet with the identified training needs
- Develop and test training theories and prepare trainer's guide
- Identify the extent of a program's impact on participants and maintain follow-up on their applications after the program
- Review course evaluation for further enhancement or improvement
- Participate in the development of long-term plans, training structure, organization, policies, programs, services and practices in order to accomplish the training mission
- Conduct analysis on information/data/resources relating to section’s training activities, and report findings in regular reports
- Prepare regular reports on training activities to management according to the guidelines given
New initiatives / Project
- Participate in new business initiatives / project arising from the department’s strategic/operational business plan
- University / College graduate plus 3 years relevant experience
- Good training sense in terms of course development, design and evaluation
- Good presentation, communications, and facilitation skills
- Proficient in written & spoken English
- Knowledge in insurance industry preferred
- PC skills in some office operating software
- Good management skills
- Proactive, mature, initiative, customer service oriented, willing and able to learn, team player, trustworthy
Candidate will less experience will be considered as Associate, Business Training and Development.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
About AIA Hong Kong and Macau
AIA International Limited
About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau
AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 11,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive network of brokerage and bancassurance partners who serve more than 1.8 million customers*. Our products range from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with numerous investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solutions to meet the financial needs of high net worth customers.
* As of February 2016