Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
Senior Associate, Clinical Contracts and Budgets (1 year contract) (renewable)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780889
Employer Ref. TS-160074
Our client, a biotechnology pioneer dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the globe is seeking to hire an Senior Associate to support its complex administrative activities.
- Negotiate clinical trial contract, budget with hospitals and institutions
- Serve as local legal support/contact, coordinate with Legal Department for local issues
- Manage, negotiate and support contracting with local vendors
- Manage supplier information and arrange for set up on relevant financial systems
- Lead the review of the budget template
- Manage, execute and track payments
- Perform ongoing and end-of-trial contract budget reconciliation as needed
- Prepare regular budget and payment report
- Manage and track Confidential Disclosure Agreements & Clinical Trials Insurance
- Drive continuous process improvement and operational excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent (BSc is preferred)
- 3-5 years of finance administration, accounting, project management, contracting or other relevant experience in life sciences or medically related field
- Familiarity with Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Knowledge of other Asian languages is an added advantage
- Knowledge of contracting processes in other Asian countries (e.g. Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, etc.) is highly preferred
To apply for this position, please click on “Apply Now” bottom. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice. To apply for more jobs, please visit our website at www.kellyservices.com.hk.