Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited (“ICBC (Asia)”) is a licensed bank incorporated in Hong Kong. It has 59 branches (including 28 “Elite Club” Wealth Management Centres) and 3 commercial business centres in Hong Kong.It is engaged in commercial banking, investment banking and other financial services including securities, insurance and funds, with a focus on commercial and retail banking as well as financial market related businesses. Chinese Mercantile Bank and ICBC (Asia) Investment Management Company Limited, two wholly-owned subsidiaries of ICBC (Asia), are specialized in RMB services in Mainland China and the investment management businesses with a focus on Asia respectively. ICBC (Asia) is the flagship of overseas banking business of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (“ICBC”) – currently the largest commercial bank in China.
Senior Associate, Custody Operations-Custody Services Department (Contract)(Ref: CUD-SA-CO-IW-ICBCA)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921667
Employer Ref. CUD-SA-CO-IW-ICBCA
- Support the administration and client services function of the team
- Perform data input for trade capture and settlement
- Assist the team to provide daily reports/ fee billing to our clients
- Process fund subscription and redemption instructions and relevant confirmations
- Prepare daily/monthly report to clients
- Monitor the settlement status of outstanding trades and follows up with counterparties/clients for amended instructions if necessary
- Secondary education or above
- Qualifications in HKSI is preferred
- 1 to 2 years of experience in securities settlement or custody operations or banking operations
- Conversant with MS Word, Excel & Chinese character input
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" for application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.