jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836096
Employer Ref. 502330/001
An excellent opportunity for a highly ranked M&A and Private Equity professional to continue their career growth within iconic US Listed Corporation, often referred to as "the giant" of the industry. This corporation provides a strong platform for an investment banker to make the move into a in-house role, or for those operating in this field already, the chance to join a highly acquisitive corporation with immense potential.
About the role:
- Global responsibility for identifying, planning and delivering all investment projects and business development initiatives for business
- Originate and evaluate M&A investment opportunities, including investment research, financial modelling and preparing investment proposals for management's decision
- Post-deal investment monitoring
- Manage and motivate an investment team
- Ensure best practices for investment management are applied
About the person:
- Degree or above in Finance, Economics as a minimum; MBA or CFA preferred
- Associate/ VP / SVP level within a Investment Bank or PE fund
- Candidates with the same depth of experience but working in-house / Corporate will also be considered
- Demonstrate proven knowledge and success in managing oversea investments and acquisitions, experience in SEA and India will be advantages
- Hands-on experience in managing investment portfolios and conducting investment research and analysis
- Able to influence decision making discussions with project teams and senior management
- Sound interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Analytical and lateral thinker
- Excellent written and verbal English and Chinese
- More senior candidates can be considered as Associate Director level
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.