China Securities (International) Finance Holding Company Limited
China Securities (International) Finance Holding Company Limited (中信建投(國際)金融控股有限公司) ("CSCI" or the "Company") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Securities Co., Ltd. ("CSC") with its headquarters in Beijing. CSC has a strong shareholder background from Beijing State-owned Capital Operation and Management Center, Central Huijin Investment Ltd., Century Golden Resources Investment Group Co., Ltd. and CITIC Securities Company Limited.
CSC is one of the leading full-service investment bank in the PRC. It has about 3.5 million clients and is now managing an AUM of RMB400 billion for its clients. It also has 192 branches set up in 30 provinces, autonomous region and cities of China and accredited AA credit rating which is the highest for securities company.
CSCI was established in July 2012 in Hong Kong. We are committed to establish as a full-service investment banking enterprise. Through our Corporate Finance, Asset Management, Securities Brokerage, Investment Research and Financing businesses. We provide a wide range of investment banking products and services to meet the needs of corporations, institutional and wealth management clients. To cope with our business expansion, we are recruiting new members to join our team of committed, dedicated and high-caliber finance professionals.
Senior Associate, Market Risk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998319
- Analyze wide range of products and trades from market risk’s perspective;
- Present results and offer risk management proposal/solutions to management and Business Units;
- Research, development and enhancement of internal model and apply the models in analyzing different products’ risk;
- Apply dynamic and statistical techniques to support methodology development and validation;
- Perform back-tests, stress tests, scenario analyses and sensitivity studies.
- Prepare and coordinate daily, weekly and monthly risk reports to management;
- Support risk analysis on new product approval and engage with different stakeholders in new product implementation;
- Maintain constant communication with Business Units regarding risk limit usage and risk impact of new/exotic trades or products;
- Escalate key risks to management with relevant ad-hoc analysis in a timely fashion;
- Provide internal team coverage and support on other risk areas such as credit and operational risk when required.
- Excellent academic background in related field of study, including a degree in economics, finance, mathematics or financial engineering;
- 5 years or above of relevant risk management experience in a financial institution(Asset Management firm, Brokerage firm, or trading desk risk management experience);
- Solid knowledge and experience in managing financial products, in particular derivatives. Experienced in equity, fixed income, FX, and commodity risk management are also suitable; Financial modelling experience would be an advantage;
- Confidence and ability to influence and build relationships with stakeholders such as Business Units and other supporting functions;
- Highly organized, with close attention to details;
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently on own initiatives as well as be a solid team player;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Please apply with full resume quoting the position title to the Human Resources Department via e-mail.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks from the date of this posting may consider their applications unsuccessful and their applications will be destroyed after 3 months.