PwC - Globally
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 600 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenyang, Dalian, Tianjin, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Wuhan, Changsha, Xi’an, Chengdu, Chongqing, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Macau.
From strategy through execution, PwC Advisory helps clients build their next competitive advantage. As the world's second largest global consulting provider, we combine the breadth of knowledge of over 35,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. A long history of working with many of the world's largest and most complex companies means we really understand the unique business challenges our clients face better than most consultancies.
About Technology Consulting
Technology is an important tool for business transformation. Economic climate, regulatory concerns, industry consolidation, virtual workforces - these are just a few of the many issues impacting businesses today. Faced with these issues, companies find that improving performance has become essential as they strive to remain competitive and effective in this challenging environment. We bring in-depth knowledge in the following fields:
- IT transformation
- Enterprise architecture
- Data management
- IT sourcing
- Deal support
Senior Associate -Technology Consulting (HRIS - Workday) -Advisory
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996312
Employer Ref. 13337BR/JDB201701
We are looking for motivated people from a variety of backgrounds, experiences and levels, including:
• Public or private sector
• Ambitious consultants looking to progress
As a key member of the HR Technology team you will be working with colleagues across the full range of PwC services, presenting the opportunity to develop and grow new skills
Different from a traditional implementation or solution/application consultant role at other consulting firms, we advise our global clients on their HR and management strategies, and provide them with End-to-End HR solutions. This is a Management Consultant role in which we provide the total solutions to our global clients: Strategy + Management + Solutions.
The role may include, but is not restricted to:
- Work hands-in-hands with different levels , including the C-level Executives, of our global corporate clients on identifying their HR, HRIS and Management needs, determining the strategies, and carrying out the End-to-End solutions from a global perspective;
- Utilize your professional HR and Management knowledge e.g. HRIS, Change Management, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits etc. To guide our clients through the Change;
- Pioneer in offering the End-to-End solutions of the newest tier 1 HRIS systems among consulting firms;
- Work with other PwC Consulting teams e.g. Strategy/Operations/Technology Consulting teams, to drive customized consulting services to our global clients;
- Work closely with your team leaders and members on project delivery which includes but not restricted to research, analysis, advice, implementation;
- A degree in HR Management/Business Administration/Computer Science/System Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum two years’ solid experience in HRIS consultancy/in-house HRIS project member
- A demonstrable history of implementation of different tier 1 HRIS systems e.g. Preferably Workday, OR Peoplesoft HCM, Oracle, SAP, Hyperion etc., and specialist knowledge of at least one of Payroll, Talent Management, or HR Business Intelligence;
- Knowledge of the full HR Employee Lifecycle and demonstrable skills of business analysis, organisation design & re-design;
- Proven project leadership experience with a strong understanding of project management approaches for Managers;
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills are essential;
- Relevant international experience would be valuable but not essential