Grant Thornton Hong Kong Limited
Grant Thornton Hong Kong Limited is the Hong Kong member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world's leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. We are fully integrated with Grant Thornton China, benefiting from the strong support of the national platform across mainland China, with 23 offices and over 200 partners and 4,000 staff. We are seeking dynamic and enthusiastic people who are ambitious to make a difference. Successful candidates will participate in our continued growth and success.
Senior Associates - Advisory Services
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834638
Responsible for serving both institutional and strategic clients in financial due diligence and transaction support engagements in China and Hong Kong, providing forensic accounting and litigation support, accounting/IFRS advisory, assistance in post deal implementation and integration, etc. The positions are ideal for high calibre professionals who have the initiative, drive and ambition to advance their career in the profession.
- Degree holders in Accounting/Business/ Finance or related discipline
- Over two years of hands-on experience in auditing, corporate finance, due diligence, forensic accounting or other M&A advisory services
- Strong analytical mind, good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A team player, able to handle clients and communicate effectively in English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
We offer attractive remuneration packages including medical insurance and a 5-day working week. Interested applicants please submit your full resume, current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW” or by post to The Human Resources Department, Grant Thornton Hong Kong Limited, Level 12, 28 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. www.grantthornton.cn
Note: You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 8 weeks. Your personal data will be destroyed within one month after completion of the recruitment process.