AV Consultant (Int'l) Limited
Senior Audio Visual Technician / Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991850
- To negotiate with various parties of the project, solve any on-site and technical problems
- Carry out AV equipment installation, maintenance, trouble-shooting works (LED Display, Central Control System, Projectors, Audio System, Surround System etc)
- Provide on-site technical support and engineering works
- To perform daily functional test for the equipment.
- At least 3 years solid experience in operating AV equipment, AV technical support, system design and project management.
- Holders of relevant Electronics/Electrical Worker Certificates preferred.
- Complete understanding of signal flow in audio/video and control systems.
- Ability to multitask, overseeing multiple projects, initiatives and events concurrently.
- Must have flexible attitude with strong communication skills and the ability to interact with counterparties, often under deadline pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work overtime when required
- More experience will be consider to Project Manager