Brighten Your Prospect
In Trust and Respect
Accumulating over 65 years experience on our solid foundation in Hong Kong and Greater China, we succeed and create our brilliant story throughout the region. As the first foreign bank branch in Mainland, we grasp the opportunity to grow along with the economic reforms. With our well-versed China business intelligence, we continue to expand our network proactively but prudently.
Inheriting our “People Focus” tradition, we strongly believe in the philosophy of talent investment. Here, we respect your career development with enormous support and room for inspiration. If you are ready to go for great, join us today. You can shine with your own glorious story.
Your talent is our treasure, come to explore your potential with us.
Senior Audit Manager – Credit or Treasury Business (Ref: BB8008-CB-JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781830
Employer Ref. BB8008-CB-JDB
Plan and supervise the internal audit assignments throughout the bank to ascertain the extent of compliance with established policies, rules and regulations. Review the effectiveness of internal controls and risk management, investigate causes of irregularities and make recommendations for improvement where necessary.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Risk Management or related disciplines;
- Professional qualification of CPA or CIA or equivalent; CFA, FRM will be a plus;
- Minimum 8 years’ internal auditing experience in the banking industry;
- Prior experience and strong understanding in credit risk management, or treasury activities;
- Familiar with Basel requirements such as credit risk rating system, liquidity risk, market risk management, etc;
- Good leadership with excellent project management, strong communication and interpersonal skills, competence of supervision, good analytical report writing and self-motivated;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Audit Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit http://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.