jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782933
Employer Ref. DIL-SA(PRC)
- Qualified accountant and degree holder in accounting / business related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in sizable corporation, preferably with PRC exposure and in the field of Statutory Audit or Internal Audit
- Knowledgeable in PRC accounting and taxation
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal, communication and business report writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Frequent travel to PRC is required
We will offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history, expected salary and date of availability to The Senior Manager, Human Resources Department, Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited, 7/F Cheung Kong Center, 2 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in Word format). Please quote the reference of the position you apply for in all correspondences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes within the Group. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited
About Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited
Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited is one of the largest property developers in Hong Kong. It has a leading market share in Hong Kong, a strong penetration in the Mainland China, and an international presence through its operations in Singapore, the United Kingdom and The Bahamas.