Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Senior Auditor (4+ years of experience)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837421
Employer Ref. 91M0078606
Our client, a renowned Conglomerate Group is recruiting for an Internal Audit Manager to join their business in Hong Kong:
- Looking after internal audit on the global level; work alongside the Internal Audit Manager in planning and conducting financial and operational audit assignments according to the annual audit plan, and performs other audit duties as necessary
- Identify internal control deficiencies and their root causes, and drafts audit findings and recommendations for Internal Audit management review
- Assist in updating of internal control policies and procedures
- Assist in special investigation project as initiated by the Board of Directors
- Document audit work performed, and completes working paper documentation for Internal Audit management review
- University degree holder in Accounting
- Minimum 4 years of audit experience; previously experience from big4 audit firms is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Excellent remuneration and benefits will be offered to the selected candidate.
Interested parties kindly apply via "Apply Now" or contact Winnie Wong at 2232 3487 for a confidential discussion.