JETCO SYSTEMS LTD
We are a consortium of over 30 banks in Hong Kong and Macau, and operating an inter-bank Automated Teller Machine (“ATM”) network, Internet Payment Gateway Service and Mobile Payment Service for our member banks. We have been a certificate holder of ISO 27001 and compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ("PCI DSS") for more than 8 years. Please visit www.jetco.com.hk for more information.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915206
- Assist in the development of the annual Audit Plan;
- Lead and manage simple audits, and assist in more complex audits under the supervision of an auditor-in-charge, from planning through to reporting with the delivery of quality and timely audit reports;
- Advise and provide recommendations to stakeholders on risks and controls, process improvements, and compliance with regulatory and corporate policies and procedures;
- Assist in conducting consultancy projects in IT management, system development, information security and controls;
- Enhance audit process and proficiency through implementing audit standards, methodologies, and techniques; and
- Take up related duties and ad-hoc projects as required.
- Degree or above in IT, Computer Science, Accounting or related disciplines;
- At least 4 years of experience in IT or auditing preferably in the Big 4, banking and financial industry;
- Relevant professional qualifications, e.g. CIA / CPA / CISA;
- Experience in system and project implementation reviews, or information and cyber security management in the banking environment will be an advantage;
- Mature, independent, good interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills; and
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer competitive remuneration package and career prospect to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please apply with full resume with current and expected salary to:
SENIOR MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES
JOINT ELECTRONIC TELLER SERVICES LIMITED
35/F., SUNLIGHT TOWER,
248 QUEEN’S ROAD EAST,
WAN CHAI, HONG KONG.
(Or Click "APPLY NOW" Below)
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. We are an equal opportunities employer.