China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
Senior Auditor / Auditor, General Audit
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996426
Employer Ref. GART/TC
- Assist in providing professional audit services for the assigned areas of the banking group.
- Conduct regular review to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control environment.
- Ensure risks are effectively identified; provide constructive advices on risk mitigation and the management of control issues.
- Carry out investigations and ad hoc assignments in relation to control breakdowns.
- Develop and execute audit programs to achieve the audit objectives.
- Prepare audit reports and monitor follow up actions on audit findings.
- Collaborate with team members to complete assignments efficiently and effectively according to the audit plan.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years’ internal or external audit experience, preferably in banking sector.
- Good knowledge of accounting, audit and regulatory requirements in banking industry.
- Knowledge of banking products and the related market practices would be an advantage.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Auditor.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.